Friday, April 30, 2010

Reopened!

This blog is back! And a new template to go with the reopening!

I have decided to reopen this blog and start blogging on it again. As if I don't already have enough blogs to maintain! mrgreen

Recent "events" have made it worthwhile to continue maintaining and updating this blog so you will see occasional updates here. The registration for the custom domain name for this blog has not expired and the reopening of this blog has made it all the more reason to continue paying for the domain name.

I am not sure if there is going to be a main focus for this blog ... maybe on the more techy gadgety stuff, not that I am tech savvy, but who knows ... I do love gadgets, afterall!

I welcome your visits and comments on this blog. wink

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

 
ss_blog_claim=5f4c9d8fa8cfc43e54e47bd3e82491ce