Wednesday, April 30, 2008

An Evening in Morro Bay

Last week, we spent two nights in Nipomo at my in-laws' en route to Disneyland. We had a couple of friends from Malaysia with us. We didn't do much on the evening we arrived except find a restaurant where we could eat dinner.

The next day, however, we brought them to Pismo Beach, San Luis Obispo and ended the day with a quick visit to Morro Bay.

I am pleasantly surprised at how well these pictures turned out. It was already getting dark and I took these pictures without using the flash on my camera.

The picture above is of Morro Rock, the remains of a dormant volcano.



Fishing boats and yachts moored on the bay.

I used the flash on my camera to take this picture of Duncan. Look at how dark the background looks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

 
ss_blog_claim=5f4c9d8fa8cfc43e54e47bd3e82491ce