Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Never Forget

Six years on, and the horror of that day has not diminished. I remember that day very well. When I woke up that Tuesday morning in 2001, I turned on the radio and there was a live coverage about the twin towers having been hit by two planes. I quickly turned on the TV and I was so shocked that all I could do was sit on my bed and watched the horror unfold on TV. The collapse of the two towers was all there on TV and I watched it live. It was unbelievable. It was a black day indeed.

I will never ever forget that day. I will never ever forget the enemy who perpetrated that horror.

Ne Obliviscaris!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puteri, I will NEVER forget either. It is my sincere hope the U.S. military chases these Islamo-goblins deep into the caves of Afghanistan and then seals them up forever.

I also hope the muslims open their eyes and discover what a liar and murderer their so-called prophet was.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

 
ss_blog_claim=5f4c9d8fa8cfc43e54e47bd3e82491ce